This is the first recipe I tried (that I got from a bumpie lauren&matt), my son LOVED them! That is when I knew I had to keep being creative in sneaking in those veggies! They freeze really well.
• 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
• 2 cups finely crushed herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1/2 cup melted butter
• 3 eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl combine spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, melted butter and eggs. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through and browned.