Welcome! I am not a Dr. or a nutritionist, I am just a mom of a toddler that became a picky eater. As an infant my son ate anything and everything we fed him, it was great! After his first birthday he stopped eating the healthy stuff and we fell into a rut of bagel bites, grilled cheese, chicken tenders and toast. I decided to seek out recipes that he would eat but were still healthy for him. If you have any recipes to share please send me a message and I will get it added. If you make any of the recipes I'd love for you to leave a comment! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blueberry pancakes = FAIL!

We tried blueberry pancakes this morning. I thought surely he would like those, because he loves cinnamon pancakes. He didn't like how squishy the blueberries feel. I think next time I will put them in the processor so he is still getting the blueberries without the texture.
UPDATE:
I put frozen blueberries, some fresh strawberries and a banana in the food processor then added it to fiber one pancake mix and he LOVED it! Lots of fiber and fruit for breakfast this morning. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment